Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Recipe Find - Maple Cinnamon Almonds

I LOVE RECIPES!  It is quite possible that I'm addicted to reading blogs and trying out recipes that other people have posted about.  I am not a good recipe developer, but I am a good recipe follower!  I have found that my skill lies in rooting around on the internet and in various cookbooks for the perfect recipe.  I decided that maybe I should share some of my finds... So here is the first official Friday Recipe Find!!!

This recipe hails from my best pal Danielle's blog, Eating Running Living.  She has been blogging for a really long time and just recently told me about it!!!  I've been enjoying reading what she has to say, and hearing her perspective on things.  It's also pretty cool to see my name or picture pop up from time to time :) - almost famous hehe.

I saw this recipe on her blog last week and decided I had to try it, so glad I did!!!  I've been munching on these almonds all week, using them as my morning snack... and throughout the day/evening to stave off any sweets cravings.

Maple Cinnamon Almonds

1 tin Almonds

1/4 c Shredded Coconut
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Sea Salt

Mix all together in a bowl * and spread out on a parchment covered baking sheet.

*Note, I kept adding almonds until they were all lightly coated.  Use less almonds if you like them heavily coated, and more if you like them lightly coated like I do!

Bake for 30 mins at 250 degrees.  

YUM

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment